Today was a very powerful day for me. It’s almost five years since I separated from Noel, my husband of 19 years, and today was our divorce hearing. As with most endings, it hasn’t been an easy one for either of us.
This week, I’ve been acutely aware of the power we hold within our Self. When so many things can feel out of our control, the one area where we remain sovereign is in our inner world, and our thoughts. These musings have inspired this month’s Affirmations.
Intuitively choose a number between 1 and 9, and see which affirmation and Young Living essential oil is choosing you today.
1. When I feel a painful emotion,
I am not seeing the situation from a true perspective.
Let me entertain that my perception may be false,
and ask the Divine (ie. God/Spirit/Angels/The All) to heal my mind,
so I may see this situation as it truly is.
Oil Blend: Clarity
2. Where am I placing the power in my life and in my thoughts?
Am I playing victim to people and circumstances,
or am I honouring the spark of Light that is my true Self?
Oil Blend: Believe
3. All things happening “to” me are an opportunity for healing and self-awareness.
I am a powerful Being on my journey “home”.
I have called to myself every experience I am having,
and every person who crosses my path,
in order to help me awaken.
Oil Blend: Awaken
4. I am unlimited in my Power to create and heal.
Forgiveness is the key.
Oil Blend: Forgiveness
5. “There is no reason good enough to stop Loving.”
– Jon Peniel in The Lost Teachings of Atlantis
Single Oil: Rose
6. Let me honour my sovereignty over my inner world, and my thoughts.
Only I have the power to choose.
Oil Blend: 3 Wise Men
7. The greatest gift I can give myself is to forgive my actions, and those of others.
Only through my forgiveness can I truly heal, and truly be at Peace.
Oil Blend: Inspiration
8. Everything that has happened in my life is happening for me, and not to me.
It is a GIFT, not an attack. When I accept this, the gift will be unwrapped,
and the lesson learned.
Oil Blend: The Gift, or Journey On
9. “I am sorry; Please forgive me; Thank you; I love you”
– Ho’ Oponopono (a Hawaiian Forgiveness prayer)
Oil Blend: Humility