Don’t you love the experience of being in flow? As I was wondering what affirmations to use for this week’s blog, my beautiful assistant Sophie reached out and said “Artemis, I’ve been reading this book called The Book of She by Sara Avanti Stover. It has some incredible inspirational stories in there. I think it would be an amazing basis for this month’s Raw Divinity affirmations.”
And so Sophie has chosen these inspiring quotes for you, and I’ve selected the essential oil blends to partner with each quote.
Are you ready to discover which statement has chosen you this month? Intuitively pick a number between 1 and 9, and see which inspirational saying and oil blend is choosing you today:
1. When there’s disappointment, I don’t know if it’s the end of the story.
It may just be the beginning of a great adventure.
- Excerpt from When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
Oil blend: Forgiveness
2. This is my life. This is not a fairytale. I have to go to the woods, and I have to meet the wolf, or else my life will never truly begin.
- Excerpt from Women who Run with the Wolves by Dr Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Oil Blend: Valor
3. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Excerpt from Rainbow in the Cloud by Maja Angelou
Oil Blend: Believe
4. Some people say home is where you come from.
I think it’s a place you need to find, like it’s scattered and you pick up pieces of it along the way.
- Excerpt from Awaken by Kevin Kacvinsky
Oil Blend: Sacred Mountain
5. Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.
- Excerpt from Collected Works of C.G.Jung
Oil Blend: Awaken
6. Watch the ones whose only option left is to lean into the questions.
The ones who are uninhibited by the unknown because they’ve jumped into that gaping hole and found themselves, by grace, unswallowable.
Watch the ones who willingly stand with feist and say ‘I feel it all.’ It’s not brave to have answers.
- Excerpt from Spiritual Wanderings by Mandy Stewart
Oil Blend: Inner Child
7. Nothing happens? Or has everything happened, and we are standing now, quietly, in the new life?
- Excerpt from Oceans by Juan Ramon Jimenez
Oil Blend: Present Time
8. We never know how high we are ‘till we are called to rise;
and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the sky. - Emily Dickinson
Oil Blend: Highest Potential
9. If you travel far enough, one day you will recognise yourself coming down the road to meet you. And you will say YES.
- Excerpt from Coming Home to Myself by Marion Woodman
Oil Blend: Sensation