Last month’s affirmations were excerpts from Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet….did you enjoy them?
For this month’s affirmations, I want to bring the focus onto one of those most precious gems in our life….our friends. So here’s how it works….
Intuitively pick a number between 1 and 9, and see which inspired quote is choosing you today.
As a special treat, I’ve also included a Young Living oil blend to partner with your quote. Apply the oil to your heart or wrists, and breathe it in. Then read the quote out loud, and reflect on the blessings in your life from your real friends:
1. To the world you are just one person, but to one person you are the world. – adapted from Dr. Seuss
Oil Blend: Highest Potential
2. Sometimes our best friends come cloaked in fur or feathers. – Artemis
Oil Blend: Inner Child
3. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Oil Blend: Present Time
4. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
Oil Blend: Gratitude
5. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. – C. S. Lewis
Oil Blend: Believe
6. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
Oil Blend: Inspiration
7. Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side. - Roohdaar
Oil Blend: Joy
8. A true friendship is a journey without an end. - @randomvibez
Oil Blend: Harmony
9. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and wait to hear the answer. – Ed Cunningham
Oil Blend: Humility