It's coming up to that cold and quiet season in my corner of the world.
What does Winter mean to you? If we look at the world around us, we see Winter as a time of solitude and rest. It’s time to refill our cup ready for the energy and excitement of Spring, to go within and reflect and reconnect.
I hope these Winter affirmations will help you appreciate the beauty of the season you're in, whatever the weather outside or in your heart. May it be a season of grounding, of acceptance and sweet, sweet rest.
Are you ready to discover which statement has chosen you this month? Intuitively pick a number between 1 and 9, and see which inspirational saying and oil blend is choosing you today:
Oil Blend: Acceptance
2. I take this precious time to reflect on myself. What patterns and habits are overdue to be released, such that by releasing them, my life will be so much richer and more fulfilled? In this season of letting go, I allow these old patterns to die, whilst I prepare the ground for new beginnings.
Oil Blend: Release
3. Today, I am allowed to rest. I give myself permission to listen to my body, and to say “no” to everything that doesn’t serve me.
Oil Blend: Peace & Calming
4. Let “Winter” be my practice today, as I remember how to still myself and drop into the ultimate state of emptiness, where my body and Spirit rejuvenate and my cup is filled.
Single Oil: Vetiver
5. Today, let me remember to smell the roses. May I be present within my heart, and allow my eyes to gaze on the beauty of nature in all its forms.
Single Oil: Rose
Oil Blend: Joy
6. Small moments of peace have immense value. Let me be present in this moment, and take a deep and conscious breath. Let me feel my feet on the Earth, and recognise my connection with all things.
Oil Blend: Present Time
7. I hold the absolute power to choose the palette of my emotional sky. What shall I choose today?
Oil Blend: Envision
8. As the season turns, I take a moment to be still and listen to my body. How does it need to transform? What food is it craving? What rest is it needing? What connection is it asking for?
Oil Blend: Transformation
9. I am grateful for all that Winter brings—more focus, more reverence and more presence. The slower path is the path of patience, and the gift of the path of patience is the opportunity to see. Today, let me see beyond where I’ve ever seen before.
Oil Blend: Awaken